Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP) is looking for experienced and qualified human resource on a contractual basis initially for three years (Extendable on good performance) to fill the following positions. General Manager Jobs in Peshawar have been announced through the latest advertisement.Both male and female candidates may apply for these new government jobs in KPK and, upon successful completion of the hiring process, be granted employment in Pakistan.
|Hiring Organization||Water and Sanitation service|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor/ Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||20+|
|Newspaper||The Nation, Dawn, Jang and The News|
|Address||Water and Sanitation service Peshawar KPK|
Advertisement for General Manager Jobs in Peshawar, November 2023
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||General Manager Operations|
|2||Admin & Procurement|
How Can I Apply for KPK’s Newest Government Jobs?
- Market-based competitive salary, transport, medical & life insurance will be provided as per WSSP policy.
- Interested Candidates may apply by downloading the Application Form from http://wsspeshawar.org.pk/en_US/careerss/ & can submit the application form along with resume/cv, attested copies of educational documents (from Graduation and onwards) DMCs, Transcripts. experience certificates, training certificates CNIC, domicile & bank draft. The application form, along with the document to be submitted to the office of the undersigned via courier only. By-hand, submissions will not be accepted.
- 2.5 & above CGPA out of 4CGPA will be considered as first division in case of semester system. Below 2.5 CGPA will be considered as 2nd division.
- Experience mentioned in the application form must be supported with relevant documents/ experience certificates & service certificates (in case of latest job), failing so will lead to non-consideration of experience for that position.
- No documents will be accepted/changed after closing date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- All experiences will be counted after the requisite academic degrees/certificates have been received.
- Equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan to be provided by applicants in case of foreign qualifications/ experiences till closing date. In progress certificates/degrees/progams will not be considered.
- Relaxation in age will not be admissible.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for lest/interview.
- WSSP reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions advertised or can stop/cancel the recruitment process without providing any reason.
- No forms will be accepted after closing date of application.